cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No S/N on SNTC

serviciosbvs
Level 1
Level 1

We have a client, who just installed the collector last week, were the processes of Discovery, Collection and Upload.
When reviewing the information in the SNTC portal, likewise the S / N of the devices is not appreciated.

Thank you.

Regards
6 Replies 6

serviciosbvs
Level 1
Level 1
Hi team,

The collector was installed in a different client, it was configured, and the respective Discovery, Collect and Upload processes were carried out. When reviewing the SNTC portal, you can see the data of the devices, but again the column where the Serial Number of the devices should appear, it goes completely blank and says in another column SN not recognized.

I am doing something wrong? I need some step? We need help with this case, there are already 3 clients with the same problem and I fear that it will continue to happen.

sorry for my bad English.

regards

Hello,

Please let me know what the company name and the inventory name you are trying to view in the SNTC portal. I will take a look at it and help you know if each step completely successfully.

Hi,
I send you a PM

Thanks for the help.

regards

Hi,

You reach out to me on this. You will get back once confirming if collection is done on this or not.

Thanks,

Supriya

Hello, Can you help me too?

In my CSCP I see the SN of devices, but in the SNTC portal the SN is not showed.

- I am use the CSCP version 2.8

- My setting to check duplicate SN is: Settings > Discovery Settings > Serial Number Duplicate Check = Yes

Thanks

Regards
---
Everton

Hi Everton,

It is best practice to open separate post. At this point, without checking issue in detail, we can not say it is same solution. 

Thanks,

Supriya

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: