cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

no upload processing in portal after new collector deploy

agiacometti
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, i have reinstalled the collector with at version 2.7, previous was 2.5.

Just today i run discovery, inventory, and upload profiles. I get what it seems to be an ok message for the upload.

But in the portal i'am no seen any new upload processing.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi User,

We do not have ETA on this and we have to wait for enhancement. However, there is broad customer/user demand for this. Depending on the complexity, it can take 6-12 or more months for a feature to be available.

Thanks,

Supriya

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi User,

Please send me customer name, appliance id and inventory name using below private message. I will check further and update you.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/blog/13237466/how-send-private-message-sntc-community

Thanks,

Supriya

Hi User,

Thanks for updating me on customer detail on private messaging

1) I saw the upload one "success" and 3 others as "received"

Cisco: Please make sure not to have more than one upload per week otherwise it will be delayed in processing. In any case if you want to have next upload, it is good idea to wait for previous one to be successful before you proceed for another upload to portal.

2) Possible to delete inventory from portal?

Cisco: we have CSCvc20516 in pipeline so user can delete inventory from portal.

3) How to copy segment?

Cisco: Please look for 'segment management' section in Portal User Guide which has Complete steps in order to make a copy of a segment.

Please do let me know if you have any further question on this.

Thanks,

Supriya

I have copied the segments to the new inventory.

Can you delete the old "DirecTV_PAN" inventory? or i have to wait to the CSCvc20516 that you mention for this ?

regards

Hi User,

We do not have ETA on this and we have to wait for enhancement. However, there is broad customer/user demand for this. Depending on the complexity, it can take 6-12 or more months for a feature to be available.

Thanks,

Supriya

ok, that will be all. thank you for your quick and precise support.

Hi Adrian,

We have implemented the ability to delete inventories from the SNTC portal.  This capability is available to Customer Admins and can be granted to CBR Admins.  Please review the release notes for further details.

Cheers,

Cheri

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: