Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

On-boarding still in progress?

Good afternoon,

I registered on the SNTC portal on Thursday, December 1st as a Delegated Administrator.  My company had not yet used the SNTC portal, so it appears that some things needed to be done on the back end.  When I registered, I received a message that someone from Cisco needed to review my request and would get back to me within 1 business day.  About 20 minutes after that, I received two e-mails saying my company has been enabled for SNTC and then another e-mail saying that my request was received to become a Delegated Administrator and they were currently working on on-boarding my company to the SNTC portal, and that additional time was needed to perform validations and process the request.  How long does this process take?  Is there something that can be done on my end to speed this process along?

The CCO ID that I registered with is mlounsbury.  Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks in advance!

-Matt L.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello Matt,

Could you give it a try now, your registration information is reflecting SNTC portal.

Regards,

Suchita

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Aravind Vincent
Level 1
Level 1

Typically, the process takes <24hrs. However, there are exception cases when it could take longer.

I will check the status on your specific case and get back to you with an update. Thanks for your patience.

Aravind

Aravind - thanks for the response.

It looks like last night at 7:41pm ET, I received an e-mail saying that the registration process has been completed, but that I need to wait 24 hours before I log into the portal.  I am also getting the message "Thanks for logging in, your account will be available within 24 hours. Check back later" message when I log into the portal.  Is there any way to speed that process along so that I can access and start using the portal?

Thanks again!

-Matt L.

Hello Matt,

Could you give it a try now, your registration information is reflecting SNTC portal.

Regards,

Suchita

Suchita,

Thanks for the response.  I'm able to access the portal now.

Thanks!

-Matt L.

Aravind - My access is still sitting at the "Account Setup in progress" message. Is there any way to get this moving so I can access and start using the portal?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: