Views
Helpful
Replies

Partner with LOA Privileges still can't see all of customer contracts

Cisco SmartNet
Level 1
Level 1

Hello SNTC team,

According to my client he was able to provide LOA privileges to my CBRAdmin user, but after accessing the portal I realized that I still don't have visibility to all the contracts. One of the most important contracts that we need to see is the  200***.

Text has been masked and images removed to preserve data privacy.  Please provide sensitive information (such as contract numbers) via private message, and only at the request of our experts. Thank you!

As you can see, looks like my client gave me the LOA privileges correctly.

Evid2b.jpg

But I still can't see the contract 200*** and the others, except the ones owned by us.

So, I would like to have some assistance because I think that I should see the other contracts by now. Am I wrong?

As always, I appreciate for your help.

Thanks !

4 Replies 4

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear User,

We are looking at the issue that you are facing with contract visibility, and will get back with the update at the earliest.

Regards,

Suchita

Dear User,

Apologies for the delay in response.

Upon reviewing the contract and other details, it appears that your Portal view is correct.

LOA enables you to access certain information about the contracts that are resold by other partners. These additional contract fields are Service Level, Service program name, Service end date and Install-at site address.
Further LOA feature does not apply to All Contracts LNP. You may want to look at Custom Inventory Report and check the details further.

Please let me know if there are any questions.

Regards,

Suchita

Hello,

Thank you for your help!

But my doubt persists, I understand I have limited visibility over other partner's contracts, but the problem is that I have no visibility AT ALL from a particular contract.

Thanks again!

Hello There,

If you can go to Custom Inventory and filter on contract number as OTHERS, you should be able to view the devices covered by other partner.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you face issue with this further.

Regards,

Suchita

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: