Views
Helpful
Replies

Portal issues post upgrade to 4.3.2

graham.kirtley
Level 1
Level 1

Hi folks,

Post the recent upgrade to SNTC 4.3.2 I'm observing several repeatable issues with the portal.

For info I'm a company DA and SNTC administrator.

The first is that under Library > All Collectors, no information is displayed - just 'No Data' message shown.

Second issue is that often I'm presented with a "Preference Error - Sorry, system encountered and error. If error persists reload the portal." 

Third issue is many views do not load but the following message is shown "You are not entitled to the report or the data is not available.", but if I make subsequent request (perhaps 3rd time) the data is displayed.

Fourth that many objects take a very long time to load (far longer than before) - several minutes.

Regards,

Graham

1 Reply 1

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Graham,

Thank you for your post. Our engineering team is actively working on fixing the issue with "All Collector" report not showing any appliance information. We have a high severity bug CSCvj88927 to track the same (The bug was filed recently, it can take 24hours before it is customer visible in the bug search tool)

For other issues, I would like to ask you to clear your browser cache and cookies and try accessing portal in new browser window. Please let me know in case the issue persists.

Regards,

Suchita