cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Smart Net Total Care Community!

Our community includes Cisco experts to answer your questions about the Smart Net Total Care (SNTC) portal and CSP-Collector.
Click the navigation links below to access materials for using our service and supported collectors.

Views
Helpful
Replies
csedlmeier
Beginner

Possible Bug with 2960S in Stack

Dear Support community.

I trying my best to get my 2960S in SNTC Portal. I can discover 2960S but I could not see them in portal uploaded. I did some troubleshooting and could find out that 2960S without stack (single switch) are uploaded but if 2960S are in stack then not show up in portal.

I did following test. I enable a 2960S in my lab, discover then and the switch was uploaded to portal. Then I add another 2960S to create a stack and discover again and after this both not show up in portal.

The question is now why a singel switch is discovered and uploaded an a stack not ? SNMP config should be Ok because discovered and uploaded as single switch.

Maybe timer issue or Bug ?

Kind regards

Christian

2 REPLIES 2
Lyndon Siu
Cisco Employee

Hi Christian,

I'm going to email you directly for some details and hopefully we can figure this out.

Bobby

Hello Bobby.

We resolve the issue by updating the IOS. After update to new IOS it works now.

Christian

Right-rail
Navigation
Be sure to bookmark these support pages and use them in the future to find all the self-help information.
Helpful Links