Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem accessing Smart Net Total Care Portal

Rich Bibby
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I cannot access SNTC portal, even though I have had the confirmation email saying I now have access. 

when I try to access it I get the following:

‘You do not currently have access to Cisco Services Connection. You must be entitled to at least one Smart Services contract to request access.

Learn more about Smart Services or review technical discussion, blogs and videos about Smart Services here.’

I have had an email from Kevin Kelly, advising me post my issue here and hopefully someone from the SNTC team will investigate and run a manual sync.

Thanks

Rich 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear Rich,

We have fixed the access issue, can you please log into the portal and let us know if you still have trouble getting in?

Regards,

Suchita

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear Rich,

We have fixed the access issue, can you please log into the portal and let us know if you still have trouble getting in?

Regards,

Suchita

Thanks Suchita.  Working fine now.

Rich 

I have the exact same issue.  Can you help me like you did the others?

Hello,

Can you please check now and see if there are any issues?

Thank you,

Jarrett

frrese
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem. I cannot access SNTC portal, even though I have had the confirmation email saying I now have access. When I try to access it I get the following:

‘You do not currently have access to Cisco Services Connection. You must be entitled to at least one Smart Services contract to request access.

Learn more about Smart Services or review technical discussion, blogs and videos about Smart Services here.’

I have had an email from Kevin Kelly, advising me post my issue here and hopefully someone from the SNTC team will investigate and run a manual sync.

Best regards,

/Fredrik 

Hello Fredrik,

Can you please check your portal access now and let me know if you still face issue?

Regards,

Suchita

Hi Suchita,

Now it works, thank You very much!

Best regards,

/Fredrik

I am having this issue as well.  I was granted access on Monday and still keep going to the same page after the services portal briefly comes up.  

https://www.cisco.com/web/fw/tools/ssue/apps/ssueap2.0/prod/#/promo

Get Access to Smart Services Connection Now

You do not currently have access to Smart Services Connection. You must be entitled to at least one Smart Services contract to request access.

Hello Peter, Can you try accessing portal now? Let us know if the issue persists.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: