Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem Collector 2.8/Collect DATA

Hello All i need your help, we have this problem with one collector when run the collect data profile i dont know why all port are open in the FW and i dont know why have this error. 

I registered a new collector to but we have this problem

Captura1.JPG

Captura.JPG

10 Replies 10

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

if you try only 1 or 2 device you still get same error ?

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Hello! thanks for your respond, we install a new virtual machine with the new version 2.8 and download the certificate and install it but we have this error. I register a new collector and download the new certificate and replace the other and have the same issue. I dont know what happen, the others collectors works fine.

We have others customer with older version and work fine to. This case with 2.8 is the unique until now.

jofrumki
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Sebastian,

Can you tell me if this CSPC was upgraded to 2.8 or was this a new deployment? Also, how many other CSPCs are you working with that do not have this issue?

Thank you

Joshua

Hello Joshua, 

We deploy a new VM with the 2.8 because the old version 2.6 dont work very fine, we download the certificate and install it, and disover all devices and we run the collect profile we have the error, i think may be was the certificate, and the next step was register a new collector and download the new certificate and replace it reload the vm and the issue happen again when collect the data profile, we have only 2 collector with 2.8 works fine and this other.

Thanks.

Hi Sebastian,

If I understand correctly, you installed a new CSPC 2.8 and used the certificate from the 2.6 CSPC and received the error. Then when you tried to correct it a new certificate was created for the new CSPC 2.8, you clicked replace certificate but you still see the error during the upload. Is this correct?

Can you share in a private message the certificate Appliance IDs (CSP00090xxxxx)?

Thank you,

Joshua

Yes you are right, the new collector with the new certificate is CSP000*** the other with 2.6 is CSP000***

thanks so much if you help me.

***Text has been masked to protect personally identifiable information. Please only provide these details via private message going forward.

Joshua, and other test was deleted the certificate and install again and reboot de vm but same issue.

Hello Sebastian,

Based on the information shared it appears you are a PSS and not an SNTC customer, thus you are entitled to TAC support. I've sent you a private message with details on next steps.

Thank you

Joshua

Hello Joshua, 

I send my CCO ID in private message for open a case in TAC.

Thanks-

Hello Sebastian,

For future problems you encounter with PSS you can use the PSS Community.  You can open discussions as with SNTC and there are also details on how to get help of different topics. The PSS community url is: https://community.cisco.com/t5/partner-support-service/ct-p/5456-partner-support-service .  Under the 'Partner Support Service'  area you will see ‘Need PSS Support?  Just click on the appropriate support topic link in the list and the team will help you, they will open a TAC case if necessary.

Regards, Tim