Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem getting device information

fernando_lobo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm trying to get contract information from a device in the SNTC portal, but I'm getting this message. Why I'm getting this? 

I'm supposed to be an admin user,  I need access to all the device in the portal. How can a I fix this?

Captura1.PNG

Captura 2.PNG

Captura3.PNG

Thanks,

Fernando Lobo

6 Replies 6

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There is Priority 2 case bug reported on the problem

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvr54849

We had some hot fix that was applied and the problem should be fixed.  But it is required to clean old authentication from cache

I am assuming you using Firefox, please clear the cache and try again and let me know if the problem persists

Yes, I'm using Firefox. I also tried with other browser and other computer and get the same message. I cleared the cache too.

Also why in the contract number appears "PARTNER BRANDED CONTRACTS" and not the contract number. Why this appear like this?

Thanks

In essence you reporting two problems 1)  getting error accessing the portal and 2) not able to see other partners contract information.   Are you a CBRuser on the account in question?, if so if the contract associated with that account you are not allowed to view information for that contract. That is not related to error message to the access of the portal, but access to the other partner contract. are you still having problems accessing the portal after you cleared cache "today"?

I have CustomerAdmin role. I'm not a direct employe of the company, I'm a thirth part. With the "PARTNER BRANDED CONTRACTS" problem it´s not a big issue, there is only two device with that tag.

I have access to the portal, but I have issues to see the information. Sometime it show me that I don't have access to the information, later I refresh the page and the information appear. But at least I have access.

Capturas1.PNG

Capturas2.PNG

Capturas3.PNG

Capturas4.PNG

Thanks,

The data appears and suddenly popup opens up and says you don't have access,

Also tried clearing cache . popup also appears while scrolling the data.Capture_honeywell_international.PNG

Thank you for feedback. We have passed your information to the developers working on

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvr54849

That using Chrome Browser in private mode is not working for you as a workaround.  and that there seems to not have a fix for the issue even after clearing the cache.

Please keep track of the bug above to monitor solution.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: