Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem with SNTC and CSPC - Does not show Serials in SNTC

serviciosbvs
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

We have a collector where the following is happening ... the Collector (CSPC) performs the Discovery of the equipment, then collects the data from them and finally uploads without any problem ... the problem is reflected specifically when viewing the data of the equipment in the SNTC portal, the devices appear, with their hostname and ip but the serial number field is blank...

In the CSPC we activated the option of duplicating the S/N to verify if it was taking them, and indeed we can see them there, but we still did not see them in the SNTC ... the 3 processes were carried out again manually and we went back to review and they did not appear.

We wait for your prompt response, and sorry for my poor English.

Regards.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

As per our discussion, collection was not run on latest upload. I requested to use SNTC default profile for collection and upload and no issue is seen further.

Thanks,

Supriya

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Could you please private message me company name, inventory name and device SNs (with host name and ip address)? I will take a look further and assist you.

Thanks,

Supriya

Hi,

As discussed, please get me screenshot from collected data tab to see if SN is collected on those questioned devices.

Thanks,

Supriya

Hi,

As per our discussion, collection was not run on latest upload. I requested to use SNTC default profile for collection and upload and no issue is seen further.

Thanks,

Supriya

Supriya,

Thanks for the help.

Effectively, when making the collection and then uploading (separately and by profiles different from the default "SNTC"), the data was uploaded incompletely .. the default collection profile "SNTC" was used and the information was collected and uploads correctly.

grateful for all the help.
regards
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: