Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problema com a base (inventário) do SNTC

Estou com problemas na base de um cliente. 

O inventário tem part numbers que se repetem até 6 vezes e outros que não aparecem nenhuma vez. 

O que pode estar acontecendo? 

Alguém já teve este problema e conseguiu solucionar? 

8 Replies 8

CC Cisco
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hello,

Please provide the details about the account and inventory name.
Also provide a screenshot of the issue you are seeing and the menu you used to view that data.

Cesar

Citando alguns exemplos: 

Tenho um telefone IP que se repete até 6 vezes no portal... verifiquei que é o mesmo exatamente por causa do IP cadastrado. Já alguns devices não aparecem ou o coletor não coletou os dados. existe muita inconsistencia. 

Preciso por favor de ajuda para poder excluir os itens que se repetem e cadastrar o que não foi coletado. 

Please share the details about the company name, inventory name and the IP address(es) that you see repeated multiple times as well as a screenshot of the menu where you’re seeing the issue.

Attached. 

Any questions, ask me.

Ok, it looks like this issue might be in part due to the SNTC migration that took place around the time of the last upload. The last upload is from around October 31st.

It's possible that during the SNTC migration, some stuff got duplicated.
Please execute a new upload, then we can review the data more closely and verify accuracy.

Regards,
Cesar

Tks Cesar, 

I'll upload it. I return as soon as check if it is ok.

Regards,
Fernanda

Voce conseguiu resolver?

Estou com o mesmo problema.

Hola Josiane,
Para asistencia más rápida, tiene que iniciar una nueva discusión, detallando el problema que está experimentando y la versión CSPC.

¡Gracias!

Cheri

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: