cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Proxy Certificate Help

Smartnet
Level 1
Level 1

Hey everyone, we have a customer in particular that's utilizing a proxy. Normally not an issue, but they're wanting to 'install a certificate' in their words to proceed with it based on how their Proxy works. It requires no password or user, but would need that certificate.

Is that something that might sound familiar to you all? Or is that even remotely possible via the CLI? If not, we're maneuvering with the customer to go forward with just permitting through the Firewall, but wanted to ensure we weren't just waving the previous option off. (And apparently their requests to go through the Firewall are taken into by days.)

Let me know if you need more information, thanks!

3 Replies 3

neharani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I will be in charge of this post, I will work with you to troubleshoot this issue. 

Thanks!

Neha Rani

Hi Neha, 

Thank you for your response. Are you able to meet and discuss or provide documentation? We have a meeting with the customer tomorrow to discuss this issue. 

Thank you so much for your help! 

Yes, I will join, what is the customer's availability?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: