cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PSS - Smartnet details showing?

EU UC Support
Level 4
Level 4

Hi, I am looking to fully define our Smart Collector services and ensure the appropriate caveats are included.  From the reading I've done, am I correct in saying that the CSPC for PSS should only show devices and full details for those where we have a PSS contract in place?  As that does not seem to be the case; I have downloaded an inventory report for the portal for one of our clients and can see not only the PSS devices/details (PSOP, PSUP etc) but also the smartnet contracts that we hold for them (SNTP, SNT, ECDN etc).  It also shows devices that we do not currently have under a contract with us

3 Replies 3

Chris Simm
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

The collector will attempt to list all items it discovers, any items not on PSS under yourselves normally show as "supported by other"

Regards

Chris 

Hi Chris, so just to confirm, it will show all devices it discovers.  We can then expect to get full details for the devices where we, the partner, hold the PSS or Smartnet contracts, not just PSS.  And those devices that we do not have a contract for, we will just see limited information?

Thank you

Hi

Yes, that is how it appears on our customers collectors that I manage 

Regards