cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

"This contract is not active and not associated with your Cisco account profile"

alexbessa
Level 1
Level 1

While trying to register on SNTC Portal with the contract already associated to customer profile after hours trying the bellow error is being presented

This contract is not active and not associated with your Cisco account profile. Please identify a valid contract and use the Cisco Account Profile Manager to associate your account with that contract.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hi Alex,

PM me the contract in question and I'll look into the issue for you.

Best Regards,
Walt

View solution in original post

i'll share here the solution provided by both of you.

The contract appears as "signed" and not active, so the message displayed literally means that: There is no active contract, besides associated to customer account it should be active to activate smartportal

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hello Alexbessa,
If it's a recently associated contract, it may take up to 24 hours for it to be active for SNTC Self-registration. Can you please try again after some time and see if the issue persists?
Thank you,
Jarrett

Hello,

Just tried again (after like up to 32 hours) and the issue still persist

Thank you for your time.

Hi Alex,

PM me the contract in question and I'll look into the issue for you.

Best Regards,
Walt

Would you be able to PM me the CCO ID of the user account?

i'll share here the solution provided by both of you.

The contract appears as "signed" and not active, so the message displayed literally means that: There is no active contract, besides associated to customer account it should be active to activate smartportal

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: