Views
Helpful
Replies

Remove Portal Instance and Inventory

casey_biggs8
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team, 

I am working with a company that set up the SNTC portal years ago and that contact is no longer at the company.The new networking team does not know where the server for CSPC is located and it is on an older version anyways. The customer would like to start over from scratch. I can provide company name and any other information in a private message. 

Thanks! 

4 Replies 4

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello casey_biggs8,

Currently, we have an enhancement opened for the ability to remove an Inventory Name from the Portal at CSCvc20516.  We hope to have this ability soon.  A new inventory name can be created by generating a new CSPC Certificate, which can allow you to start with a new CSPC Collector and Inventory name.

Their Portal View and access can be managed or maintained by their role access in the CSAM tool by a delegated admin of the Company.

Thank you,

Jarrett

Thanks for the response. I left out a detail, the Delegated Admin has left the company which is part of the reason we are needing to start from scratch. 

Thanks casey_biggs8!

If possible, could you please send me the Customer Name and a new Customer Contact CCO ID that can become the new DA in a private message?  I can help take a look.

Thank you,

Jarrett

Hi Casey,

We have implemented the ability to delete inventories from the SNTC portal.  This capability is available to Customer Admins and can be granted to CBR Admins.  Please review the release notes for further details.

Cheers,

Cheri