cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Report about partner which sold me the equipment

mariana.rosales
Level 1
Level 1

I am using a CSPC for collect data about my Cisco equipments and I need to find the partner which sold me the equipments from Smart Net Total Care, is it possible?

1 Reply 1

tfitch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Mariana, 

The SNTC Contract and Inventory reports will show you the Contract Bill-To only. This may help identify the partner if they sold both product and service.  We do not have a report that shows the Product Bill-To in SNTC. However, you can look in Cisco Service Contract Center (https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/services/ordering/cscc.html) and search by serial number. The product details for the serial number will show the product Bill To. Unfortunately as far as I know this needs to be done for each Serial Number separately unless people on the community can tell us how to do a bulk upload. The link above has instructions on how to use CSCC based on how you purchased the product.

Hope that helps. 

Regards, Tim

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: