cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Report Preferences Missing

Craig Cummings
Level 1
Level 1

Can you advise me where I can find Report Preference options in the Portal?  They've always been under Application Settings but I don't have them available any longer.  I want to change my report viewing preferences but no longer have that option.

4 Replies 4

kehrhard
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Craig,

The "Report Preferences" tab should still be the 3rd tab under "Application Settings".  If it's still not showing up, would you mind sending me a screenshot of your Applications Settings menu?

tnewell
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

During the latest maintenance release, the Report Preference option was inadvertently disabled. The team is working now to re enable this option.  You should see it shortly. 

A couple of things to note; first, all users have shifted to "latest" view in the report preferences as the default.  You can change this once the Report Preference is re enabled. Additionally, there is a plan to permanently remove the comprehensive view.  This is likely to happen in the next 1-2 months. Cisco will provide advance notice and some best practices to capture comprehensive mode data offline. 

Sorry for any inconvenience. 

Hello,

Has this now been completely disabled? I don't see the option under report preferences but I'm also seeing stale data so I want to be sure I'm only seeing the latest uploaded data.

Thanks,

Dave

Yes, the ability to distinguish between "comprehensive" and "latest" reporting has been removed, so there is no need for reporting preferences. 

Please provide more details regarding the "stale" data you are seeing. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: