Views
Helpful
Replies

Report showing hardware end of support

t_ttt
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Is there a report within the customer portal which I can use to see hardware end of support date? Under Custom Inventory report I see the column "HW LDoS" which I understand to be Hardware Last Day of Support, however it does not seem to have a consistent result.

Sometimes it shows an end of support date for equipment that is end of support and sometimes it does not.

Appreciate any advice.

3 Replies 3

Justin Sprake
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

You may already be familiar with the 'Alerts' section of the SNTC portal, however, the 'Last Day of Support' section should address these concerns. You mentioned that there are devices in which the LDOS date has passed but it was not reflected on the portal; could you provide a couple of PIDs for these devices?

Thanks. I had overlooked 'Last Day of Support' report. I will investigate this in more detail. I would prefer however to see all the devices and to have a column indicating the last day of support. This makes it easier to verify the data integrity and additional filtering. Does such a report exist do you know?

Sure are a few of the PIDs which show nothing in the "HW LDoS" column in the custom inventory report I recently ran. Yet spot checks in the https://cway.cisco.com/sncheck/ tool show definitive end of support dates.

WS-SUP720-3B

WS-C4948

WS-C4948-10GE

CISCO3845-HSEC/K9 (PID is CISCO3845 in custom inventory report)

Please note that for some devices in my custom inventory report with the PID WS-SUP720-3B, a date is shown in "HW LDoS" column, but some are blank.

3800 routers have been done since April 15, 2011 yet my SNTC doesn't show any of the handful I have. in production under the "Last Day of Support" tab.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: