Views
Helpful
Replies

Reqeuest access to SNTC portal

irbbrasilre
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Yesterday i have already registered in the SNTC portal with my cisco id, contract number and serial number.

Find attached picture confirmation that my request is is analysis.

Could you please provide any feedback when the SNTC portal could be activated. I am the client and owner of the case.

12 Replies 12

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello There,

It appears your registration request did not go through, we have noticed some issues and are currently working on resolving the same. I will keep you posted with the updates.

Regards,

Suchita

Hi Shewale,

Thank you for your attention, we are in the process of renewing the Cisco Smart Nets and some items are in compliance, the installation of Smart Net Total Care service is one of the points required by Cisco to confirm the existence of such equipment in our park. This information can be verified by Mr. Andre Capellari.

André Capellari
VIRTUAL SERVICES ACCOUNT MANAGER.SALES
ancapell@cisco.com
Tel: +55 11 2666 9266
Mobile: +55 11 97634 5178

Dears,

Thank you for your attention, we are in the process of renewing the Cisco Smart Nets and some items are in compliance, the installation of Smart Net Total Care service is one of the points required by Cisco to confirm the existence of such equipment in our park. This information can be verified by Mr. Andre Capellari.

=============================================
André Capellari
VIRTUAL SERVICES ACCOUNT MANAGER.SALES
ancapell@cisco.com
Tel: +55 11 2666 9266
Mobile: +55 11 97634 5178
==============================================

Regards,

Fabio Oliveira
eq_infra@irbre.com

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello There,

There were some issues with self registration process due to which you registration did not go through. The issue has been now resolved. Do you mind giving it a try and attempt self registration once more?

Regards,

Suchita

Hi Suchita,

No problem, I'll make a new register.

Regards,

Fabio Oliveira

Hi, I retraced the steps, this time I noticed that the register informed the full name of IRB and the address, I received a message asking to verify the email eq_datacenter@irb-brasilre.com.br to complete the request, but without success. Regards, Fabio Oliveira

Hi There,

This is great. Please open your email inbox and look for the email with subject - Confirm your email address for Cisco Smart Net Total Care portal registration 

Open this email, and click on the link for confirmation. Once you confirm, you will be able to proceed with remaining steps completing your registration.

Regards,

Suchita

Hi,

The problem is exactly this, I did not receive the email.

Regards,

Fabio Oliveira

Hi, I forced a resend one more time and I've had success. Regards, Fabio Oliveira

Dears,

Today I accepted the terms of Cisco Services Access Management and would like to know how long time the https://services.cisco.com portal will be available.

The page does not load and returns to the registration portal.
//Print services.cisco.pdf //

I gave myself some permissions, but I did not succeed.

Regards,

Fabio Oliveira

Hi There, please try accessing SNTC Portal URL:  https://services.cisco.com/ now and let me know if the issue persists.

You may also want to go through these quick videos to know of different user roles required to access SNTC as well CSAM tool.

Regards,

Suchita

Hi Suchita,

The site services.cisco.com has been successfully accessed, thanks for the support.

Regards,

Fabio Oliveira

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: