cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Smart Net Total Care Community!

Our community includes Cisco experts to answer your questions about the Smart Net Total Care (SNTC) portal and CSP-Collector.
Click the navigation links below to access materials for using our service and supported collectors.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Serial number not appearing on SNTC Portal

Hello Team!

I did a recent sucess upload on SNTC Portal, but the serial number device is not appearing.

Could someone provide suport?

4 REPLIES 4
Cisco Employee

Re: Serial number not appearing on SNTC Portal

Hi team,

Please private message me customer company name, inventory name and collector id. As well, please confirm if you have run default collection profile.

Thanks,
Supriya

Cisco Employee

Hi,

Thanks for information via private message. I checked that collection is not run so please run collection profile and let me know if you have any question.

Thanks,

Supriya

Cisco Employee

Hi,

Thanks for your PM. I checked that you have latest upload as of today and as of now, it is 'in-progress' status. Once it is successful, I will take a look and update you further.

About your concern on SN on collector itself, it will not show SNs under 'managed devices' tab. Once upload is successful, all related information on device will appear on SNTC portal.

Thanks,

Supriya

Cisco Employee

Hi,

Latest upload is successful and I checked further that SNs are available on portal. Please check and let me know if you have any question.

Thanks,

Supriya

CreatePlease to create content
Right-rail
Navigation
Be sure to bookmark these support pages and use them in the future to find all the self-help information.
Helpful Links