Views
Helpful
Replies

Serial number not appearing on SNTC Portal

stlourenco
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Team!

I did a recent sucess upload on SNTC Portal, but the serial number device is not appearing.

Could someone provide suport?

4 Replies 4

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi team,

Please private message me customer company name, inventory name and collector id. As well, please confirm if you have run default collection profile.

Thanks,
Supriya

Hi,

Thanks for information via private message. I checked that collection is not run so please run collection profile and let me know if you have any question.

Thanks,

Supriya

Hi,

Thanks for your PM. I checked that you have latest upload as of today and as of now, it is 'in-progress' status. Once it is successful, I will take a look and update you further.

About your concern on SN on collector itself, it will not show SNs under 'managed devices' tab. Once upload is successful, all related information on device will appear on SNTC portal.

Thanks,

Supriya

Hi,

Latest upload is successful and I checked further that SNs are available on portal. Please check and let me know if you have any question.

Thanks,

Supriya

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: