cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Service Certificate File CSPC

Mori2018
Level 1
Level 1

How/where do I get the "Service Certificate File from the service portal, to register the collector"? What are the steps to download it?

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hey Mori2018,

DA stands for the the delegated admin, who is the primary user that can add other users to access the portal via CSAM.  If you can already access the portal you can get the certificate from the 'All Collectors' tab in the left dashboard.  If you want to download a previously used certificate to use the same inventory details, you can select the cert and 'Download entitlement'.  Otherwise, you can generate a new one.

Thanks,

Justin

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Mori2018
Level 1
Level 1

"What is the "DA"?

I can already access the portal. We reinstalled the collector. Now I just need a Service Certificate File to register the collector with the portal?

Hey Mori2018,

DA stands for the the delegated admin, who is the primary user that can add other users to access the portal via CSAM.  If you can already access the portal you can get the certificate from the 'All Collectors' tab in the left dashboard.  If you want to download a previously used certificate to use the same inventory details, you can select the cert and 'Download entitlement'.  Otherwise, you can generate a new one.

Thanks,

Justin

Thanks!