cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Several issues with new SNTC Portal install...

pcampbell3
Level 1
Level 1

I have a customer that I'm working to set up SNTC for (I've been using and love the SNTC Portal/CSP-C for years).  

Problem is I've started my own Cisco firm (just under a year ago) and a few things are wonky...

1. For some reason my CCO ID states in the Cisco Services Access Management Tool portal when he goes to add me as a CBR Admin that I'm a member of another firm - which is no longer associated to my CCO ID in any way!  Due to this, it won't let him add me :-(
  2. Within his own company, he can associate members to his company, but he cannot assign them roles, it literally does not give him the options of assigning a Company Admin or Company User - to make sure we did it correctly I was referencing https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/services/sntc/portal_administration.html#roles-access
  3. The CSP-C Upload is still not visible within the portal - but I'm aware that this is due to a current outage [yay for subscribed alerts] - hopefully, it is rectified soon
1 Reply 1

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey pcampbell3,

Please private message me the CCO ID of the DA and the company name.

Thanks,
Justin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: