Views
Helpful
Replies

Sign-Up Issues For SNTC.

Lmarquez
Level 1
Level 1

Hey everyone,

Unsure of the issue here, but maybe someone can better enlighten me. 

I have a customer who keeps getting the following error:

This contract is not active and not associated with your Cisco account profile. Please identify a valid contract and use the Cisco Account Profile Manager to associate your account with that contract.

However, we have validated and validated again / ensured the contracts were associated with the customer's CCOID - even waiting 24 Hours after working with Cisco to associate their contracts with their CCOID (which ultimately just had them saying 'these contracts are already associated to the account!') and still we have not found a resolution.

Any insight as to why this may be occurring would be helpful. Thank you! 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jofrumki
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

The contracts in question must be ACTIVE and not SIGNED to qualify for signing up for SNTC. Can you share the CCO ID of the user and the contract number they are using in a private message so we can confirm?

Thank you

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

jofrumki
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

The contracts in question must be ACTIVE and not SIGNED to qualify for signing up for SNTC. Can you share the CCO ID of the user and the contract number they are using in a private message so we can confirm?

Thank you

Thanks for the assist, Batman!
Got it sorted - should be good.

Glad to help, let me know if you encounter any additional issues with this customer.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: