cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Smart net contract for separately purchased Modules.

Adnan_Siddiqi
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All , 

Good Day ... 

We have got one Cisco 4331 with standard Smart net. Now  we want to add an Ethernet switch module to it . But Unable to find the smart net contract part number con-xxx  for the this item. 

How we can get smartnet for modules / parts that are separately purchased depending on need .. same goes for a redundant power supply . 

Thanks in advance

Adnan.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Adnan,

CSCC was replace by CCW. I think you can update the contract in CCW as the functionality from CSCC was moved.  This is not my area so I am not certain of the details.  You could ask your partner and they would be able to update the contract for you.

Regards, Tim

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

tfitch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Adnan,

You are able to add modules and other parts to an existing service contract. However parts can only be added if they have not gone past the EoL Milestone for ‘Add or attach new service contracts’ or ‘Renew service contracts’

If you contact your partner they will be able to guide you.

Regards, Tim

Thanks Tim .. 

It helped but now the question how can I add the new module . I was going through some links and found perhaps SCC was used to modify support contracts but it is no more operational for editing. 

How can I now add new modules to existing contract. 

Thanks in advance. 

Hi Adnan,

CSCC was replace by CCW. I think you can update the contract in CCW as the functionality from CSCC was moved.  This is not my area so I am not certain of the details.  You could ask your partner and they would be able to update the contract for you.

Regards, Tim

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: