cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Smart Net is Awesome ... said nobody, ever! -- It's broke all the time !!!!!!

terry.mckenna
Level 1
Level 1

Smart Net is broke. Nothing works:

Imports don't work.

login doesn't work.

I'm the DA and my permissions have been revoked.

I have wasted days on Smart Net.

Way to go Crisco.

2 Replies 2

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hello Terry,
Would you be able to help provide some additional details to your issues you are having? We can help take a look into each scenario and see what may have happened.
I was able to see you currently only have CSV Imports - For CSV Imports, we usually recommend you use this feature to complement devices being collected and discovered with our CSPC Collector software. This helps for you to add devices that may not be active in the network for real-time collections. The CSPC will have all the needed device SNMP OIDs and rules to collect all the data for helping with profiling on the SNTC Portal.
Your DA Access looks active, would you be able to show where it shows revoked status at?
Thank you,
Jarrett

Hello Jarrett,

When I login to Smart Net, I am redirected to this URL for no obvious reason: https://www.cisco.com/web/fw/tools/ssue/apps/ssueap2.0/prod/#/promo

I do not want to deploy and maintain a collector. We currently have around 150 Cisco devices so maintaining our inventory via CSV works best for us.

As it stands, I cannot even login to Smart Net. Earlier today, when I was able to, I tried importing some devices into an existing inventory and the import overwrote my existing inventory instead of appending to it, as stated in the import documentation.

Would you be available for a remote session?

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: