cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Smart Net Total Care 3x

t.henry
Level 1
Level 1

I have been granted CBR Admin access to a client's Smart Net Total Care Account, however when I log in I only see the Smart Net Total Care 3x option in the upper left of the screen. This appears to be unavailable, and from what I can tell, there should be an option for Smart Net Total Care, but I do not see that option when logged into my account. My customer has this option and can see the inventory under this option.

SNTC Portal.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jofrumki
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please attempt to login again, the system had not synced yet (typically 24 hours is needed).

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

jofrumki
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please attempt to login again, the system had not synced yet (typically 24 hours is needed).

Thanks!  It is working fine now.

Glad to hear it, thanks for confirming.

It happened the same issue, I re-login for many times and the same issue still there, please help on this?

Hey Kitty,
Can you check if you have the SNTC access role - you can try to hit the back button on the top left of the page to see if SNTC 4.x shows up.
https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvq13436
Thanks
Jarrett

Hi Jarrett,

Nice to see you!

This is customer's portal who need to import collection file. There is even no back option in their portal screen.

For my access, I only have SNTC and SNTC3X access, can't see SNTC4x. Please help,may I know if 3x will be recovered soon?

Hey Kitty,
I sent you a PM with some additional details. Thanks!
Jarrett