cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Smartnet collector doesn't export and upload data

roman.siller
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody, When I make workflow, collector doesn't try to export and upload data to cisco. I run workflow yesterday 5/1/2020 at 12:43. I attached job run status. Any thoughts? Thanks. Roman

2 Replies 2

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

as per the information since long you have not uploaded the data.

is this 2.8.X cspc version, then check the logs (maybe I am thinking maybe certificate issue)

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/support/docs/cloud-systems-management/common-services-platform-collector-cspc/Generating-CSPC-Certificates.pdf

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I think by workflow you mean the below link.  Practically that link should only be used at the initial configuration of the collector

workflow.JPG

Now that your collector is deployed you should schedule MONTHLY discovery for new devices, and run the COLLECTION profile weekly.  based on your job status I do not see any COLLECTION PROFILE running please schedule the collection profile and run it.  additionally unscheduled any "UPLOAD PROFILE" ..  the the default Collection profile is already uploading the data at the end of the process.  Do these processes and let me know.. Do not use " the workflow install for continued operations.

CLARIFICATION OF TERMS:

DISCOVERY JOB : The process of connecting to the devices via SNMP gathering minimal information and adding it to the managed devices list.

COLLECTION JOB : The process of connecting to the devices from the managed device list and collecting all the data comprehensively from those devices.

UPLOAD JOB :  The process of gathering the data collected on the last collection and upload that data to Cisco Backend.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: