Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SN and Product ID it's not showing.

Hello,

I am having problem with SN and PID, the PID column is appearing with the information in the collector but in the portal is blank, and the SN is showing the following message in the collector, "SN discovery disabled", can help me with this ?

Version Collector 2.8

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

In some cases, if not enough data is provided, we are unable to determine the product ID.  Are you sure an inventory collection was run on CSPC, not just discovery?  And then an upload happened after the inventory collection?  If so, send a private message with your customer name and one device serial number so I can check on the back-end.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

jofrumki
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please go to Settings-->Discovery Settings and enable Duplicate Serial Number Check to see the serial numbers on the CSPC. To show all the data on the portal please run the Default SNTC collection profile which will also upload to the portal.

The above instructions were followed, but the problem persists.

Why are Cisco Wireless Controller IDs visible and others not?

In some cases, if not enough data is provided, we are unable to determine the product ID.  Are you sure an inventory collection was run on CSPC, not just discovery?  And then an upload happened after the inventory collection?  If so, send a private message with your customer name and one device serial number so I can check on the back-end.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: