cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNCT portal registration issues

jrenzetti
Level 1
Level 1

I attempted to Register my account, by way of adding my cisco account, contract number and serial number. It stated that an email was sent to my Delegated Administrator, but I am the delegated Administrator. I am not sure why I am not able to register.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Joe,

Thanks for you screenshot in PM.

What you have done so far is correct. Once you assigned yourself a SNTC admin role, system takes upto 24 hr of sync up time. I just checked that you will have access now. Please log out and log back in again to SNTC portal with new browser and let me know if you need any further assistance.

About your question on admin role, SNTC admin role is different than having CSAM DA role. CSAM DA role allows you to assign youself and other for SNTC portal for customer admin/user role.

Once you login to SNTC portal, it has useful link which has how-to-video link with very short and useful videos. Please spare some time and go over thru which will clear your further doubt. Please feel free to ask me any question that you have.

Thanks,

Supriya

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Joe,

Since you are already a DA you need not go through self registration again.

You can access CSAM Portal here, and assign yourself required SNTC Roles (Customer Admin)

You may want to wait for 24 hours for these changes to propagate across the systems.

You should be then able to access SNTC Portal

Regards,

Suchita

Thank you. I logged in with my cisco ID, and gave my Cisco ID access (seems very confusing that I as Administrator needed to give myself as administrator access). 

After this, I log in, and it appears to redirect back to the registration page. It seems to direct me to the portal, and then 2 seconds later, it redirects back to the registration page. 

Hi Joe,

Thanks for you screenshot in PM.

What you have done so far is correct. Once you assigned yourself a SNTC admin role, system takes upto 24 hr of sync up time. I just checked that you will have access now. Please log out and log back in again to SNTC portal with new browser and let me know if you need any further assistance.

About your question on admin role, SNTC admin role is different than having CSAM DA role. CSAM DA role allows you to assign youself and other for SNTC portal for customer admin/user role.

Once you login to SNTC portal, it has useful link which has how-to-video link with very short and useful videos. Please spare some time and go over thru which will clear your further doubt. Please feel free to ask me any question that you have.

Thanks,

Supriya

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: