cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Smart Net Total Care Community!

Our community includes Cisco experts to answer your questions about the Smart Net Total Care (SNTC) portal and CSP-Collector.
Click the navigation links below to access materials for using our service and supported collectors.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

SNMP Walk

Hello,

can you help what is the command of snmp walk to execute in the CLI of the collector?

regds,

9 REPLIES 9
Cisco Employee

Re: SNMP Walk

Hello,

SNMP version 2 or 3?

Thanks,

Taylor

Beginner

Both versions, please

Cisco Employee

SNMPv2c:
snmpwalk -v 2c -c ROCommunityString DeviceIPAddress

SNMPv3:
snmpwalk -v 3 -u Username -l SecurityLevel (AuthPriv/AuthNoPriv) -a AuthProtocol (SHA/MD5) -A AuthPasswd -x EncryptionProtocol (DES/AES) -X EncryptionPasswd DeviceIPAddress

Beginner

Hi.

I am trying to run the snmpwalk command from the collector but the command is not available in the gui or via the cli. How can I run it?

Thanks.

Fred

Highlighted
VIP Advisor

collector ? cisco smart collector you mean ?

BB
*** Rate All Helpful Responses ***
Beginner

Yes, the  CSPC Cisco

VIP Advisor

what is the version of smart collector, if you login root and you can run snmp walk as suggested other post.

BB
Beginner

It is 2.8

Is there a default password for root? The only account I have for the collector is the initial one I setup when installing the collector.

I do not see root as a user in the gui.

Thank-you

VIP Advisor

you do not see user root in GUI, if setup intially you need to use same root password, or use rcovery for the root password proceedure.

BB
CreatePlease to create content
Right-rail
Navigation
Be sure to bookmark these support pages and use them in the future to find all the self-help information.
Helpful Links