Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC access in dashboard not present

gregory.payne
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a customer that has gone through the DA process and received the email responses back and accepted the legal agreement.  When they go to register a new CSPC they do not have any options under the "Library" menu.  Below are the next steps.  We tried multiple browsers and still no go. I asked him to send me the contract # he used and it is vaild and active.  It just seems like there is an issue on the backend with this CCO ID not being accepted.  

From the left navigation pane, select Library > Administration > All Collectors
In the pane displayed, select the Actions > Register a New CSPC option

We do not see anything under the "Library" menu item.

Gregory Payne

CCNP (Cisco Partner)

12 Replies 12

Aravind Vincent
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Gregory,

It takes 24 hrs for the tools to sync up. The email notification from the Cisco requests the user to wait for 24 hrs before logging on to the portal. Do you know when the user completed registration? 

Thanks,

Aravind

I activated for him yesterday morning..

Ok,

So i am now to the part in the installation where you access the GUI. Default UN and password is not working. Anyone else have this issue.

I am using 

Admin123 UN

Admin123 PW

Try replacing the password with: Admin#123

Sir,

Thank you.

That worked. I am trying to upload my license now. But again running into issues. I have tried it as a zip file and individually adding things. Still not working. Any suggestions.

The license should be loaded as a zip file. However, sometimes the file becomes corrupted on download. In this case you simply need to re-download.

1. Make sure the zip file size is about 12KB.

2. What OS/Browser are you using?

3. Can you please attach a screenshot of any error messages that you are seeing?

The file size looks correct about 12kb.

I have tried both a mac and windows. Browsers are Firefox, Safarii, IE and Chrome

The error I get says

Failed to apply the entitlement file. Please check the contents of the file and try again.

I would recommend downloading the file again. Make sure not to decompress it after download. Macs for instance will add some hidden files to directories so when you unzip then zip again, the new files will be included.

Thank you that did work. Must be a MAC thing. So question. I created my collection profile and upload profiles. Ran the collection profile then ran the upload profile. Message said it uploaded successfully but I do not see it in the Portal. Is there like a 24 period that it takes to populate or something.

Hello, normally there is a wait period before the portal will display the upload.

However I would let a portal SME address that. One thing I would recommend would be to start a new thread. A new thread would prevent this one from being too convoluted and it might be a good future reference for other customers.

Regards,

Gregory,

Per Cesar's comment below, there is normally a lag between the time an upload is triggered by the Collector and displays a status in the portal. If you are still not seeing it, please reply to this thread and we will try to assist.

Thanks!