cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Smart Net Total Care Community!

Our community includes Cisco experts to answer your questions about the Smart Net Total Care (SNTC) portal and CSP-Collector.
Click the navigation links below to access materials for using our service and supported collectors.

Views
Helpful
Replies
John.Williams
Beginner

SNTC Access

Hello Community, 

I am having a challenge getting my permissions to SNTC correctly provisioned. The Delegated Administrator provided my cisco login account access to SNTC as a Customer User and I received the email stating it can take up to 24 hours for the SNTC portal to recognize the new role assignment. 96 hours later I still receive the error message. "You do not currently have access to Smart Services Connection. You must be entitled to at least one Smart Services contract to request access." Looking through other posts it appears that a Cisco staff member needs to help resolve this. Any guidance to provide?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
vivekcha@cisco.com
Cisco Employee

Hi John,

We are looking into the issue. Could you please Private Message me the below mentioned details to proceed further:

CR Party ID:
Company Name:
CCO ID of the user:
Contract Number associated with CR Party ID:

Thanks and Regards,
Vivek Chauhan

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
vivekcha@cisco.com
Cisco Employee

Hi John,

We are looking into the issue. Could you please Private Message me the below mentioned details to proceed further:

CR Party ID:
Company Name:
CCO ID of the user:
Contract Number associated with CR Party ID:

Thanks and Regards,
Vivek Chauhan

Thanks Vivek for collecting my information and preforming a manual sync. This resolved my connectivity issue.

Happy to help you John.

Create
Recognize Your Peers
Right-rail
Be sure to bookmark these support pages and use them in the future to find all the self-help information.
Helpful Links