Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC Access

John.Williams
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Community, 

I am having a challenge getting my permissions to SNTC correctly provisioned. The Delegated Administrator provided my cisco login account access to SNTC as a Customer User and I received the email stating it can take up to 24 hours for the SNTC portal to recognize the new role assignment. 96 hours later I still receive the error message. "You do not currently have access to Smart Services Connection. You must be entitled to at least one Smart Services contract to request access." Looking through other posts it appears that a Cisco staff member needs to help resolve this. Any guidance to provide?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

vivekcha@cisco.com
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi John,

We are looking into the issue. Could you please Private Message me the below mentioned details to proceed further:

CR Party ID:
Company Name:
CCO ID of the user:
Contract Number associated with CR Party ID:

Thanks and Regards,
Vivek Chauhan

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

vivekcha@cisco.com
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi John,

We are looking into the issue. Could you please Private Message me the below mentioned details to proceed further:

CR Party ID:
Company Name:
CCO ID of the user:
Contract Number associated with CR Party ID:

Thanks and Regards,
Vivek Chauhan

Thanks Vivek for collecting my information and preforming a manual sync. This resolved my connectivity issue.

Happy to help you John.

Hello

I'm having the same issue with access to SNTC portal. I will post PM

Best regards

Best Regards

Jan Dmitruk

Hello,

I have acknowledged this post.

Could you please provide me with the following details over the personal message - 

COMPANY NAME - 

PARTY ID - 

CCO ID - 

Email - 

Thanks and regards, 

Devashish Bourai. 

Hi Jan,

Following is the resolution-

After verifying the details over the Personal Message, the user was already assigned as CA role.
Pushed a Manual Sync for the user.

The customer is now visible on the SNTC portal.

Thanks & regards,
Devashish Bourai.

jandmitruk
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you for Your help Devashish,  now I have access to the SNTC portal.

Regards

JD

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: