cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Smart Net Total Care Community!

Our community includes Cisco experts to answer your questions about the Smart Net Total Care (SNTC) portal and CSP-Collector.
Click the navigation links below to access materials for using our service and supported collectors.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

SNTC collector error UPLOAD_TO_BACKEND failed

Hello,

We are having issues with our collector pushing data up to the portal. Please let us know if you have any ideas on how to troubleshoot this issue.

Everyone's tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

I'd be happy to help. What

I'd be happy to help. What happens when you try to push an upload? Are you getting a specific error?

Thanks,

Lynden

Beginner

Hi,

Hi,

Initially I'd suggest that you take a look at the 'view job log details' for the 'upload job' via the GUI; else via the CLI, see what is being written into the log and error files under:

/opt/cisco/ss/adminshell/applications/CSPC/data/commgr/logs

Highlighted
Beginner

CP run completed for COMPLEX on (172.30.200.245) at Mon Jun 20 12:59:48 UTC 2016 --> Time take:0 sec
Unable to send the profile results to the Cisco Backend. Reason:peer not authenticated

Highlighted
Beginner

This is the error I see in

This is the error I see in the logs.

CP run completed for COMPLEX on (172.30.200.245) at Mon Jun 20 12:59:48 UTC 2016 --> Time take:0 sec
Unable to send the profile results to the Cisco Backend. Reason:peer not authenticated

Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Have you enabled the access

Have you enabled the access through your firewall to the Cisco destination server?

Port Requirements (required for upload to Cisco)

• 72.163.7.113 (TCP 443) concsoweb-prd.cisco.com 
  • 72.163.4.161 (TCP 443/80) www.cisco.com
  • 72.163.7.60 (TCP 443/80) dl.cisco.com
  • 72.163.7.60 (TCP 443/80) dl1.cisco.com
  • 173.37.146.12 (TCP 443/80) dl2.cisco.com
  • 173.37.144.208 (TCP 443/80) sso.cisco.com

Also, check out my blog to see some other common issues:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/blog/12987426/self-service-onboarding-where-my-upload-cspc-collector-troubleshooting

Thanks,

Lynden

Highlighted
Beginner

Thank you Lynden!! I will

Thank you Lynden!! I will have the customer check Firewall settings

CreatePlease to create content
Right-rail
Navigation
Be sure to bookmark these support pages and use them in the future to find all the self-help information.
Helpful Links