cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC Collector Not Showing

aohareuri
Level 1
Level 1

I've licensed a collector however it does not show up in the smartservices dashboard under Administration > All Collectors.

-AO

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hello Ricardo,

Currently SiteID's must be unique for each registration.  Could you please trying using a new SiteID value for the registration and let me know if that works for you?

Thank you,

Jarrett

View solution in original post

Hello AO,

One more update when you are performing the Certificate import on your CSPC.  When you reach the About -> Properties -> License Details Tab, please make sure to select "Primary License" to perform the update to.

Please let me know if there are any questions.

Thank you,

Jarrett

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

Lynden Price
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

When you finished generating the entitlement, did a pop up tell you it was successful and give you a "download" button to download the entitlement? You should have also received an email if it was successful.

You might want to just try it again.

Thanks,

Lynden

Yes it did and it wont let me, it says the name is already in use.

AO

Did you receive an email confirmation that the entitlement was generated?

Yes with a subject of "Your CSP Registration details. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MAIL"

It contained a license file download link.

AO

Any further advice on how to resolve this?

AO

Hello AO,

I see that there may have been an issue during the creation of your certificate file.  Could you please try to generate a new certificate on the Portal again?  Once created, you can import over the first certificate on your CSPC by going to About -> Properties -> License Details Tab.

Thank you,

Jarrett

Hello Jarrett, one of my customers is having this very same issue.

It is not possible to generate a new certificate on the Portal, as it shows this error:

"Appliance with same Company ID and site ID already exists"

I'm getting the same error right now.

AO

Hello AO,

I can see that your most recent registration now looks successful.  Can you confirm if you can view it on the Portal? 

Thank you,

Jarrett

Hello AO,

One more update when you are performing the Certificate import on your CSPC.  When you reach the About -> Properties -> License Details Tab, please make sure to select "Primary License" to perform the update to.

Please let me know if there are any questions.

Thank you,

Jarrett

Hello Ricardo,

Currently SiteID's must be unique for each registration.  Could you please trying using a new SiteID value for the registration and let me know if that works for you?

Thank you,

Jarrett

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: