Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC CSV File Import stuck in status "RECEIVED"

mariano.alfonso
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Last file I uploaded is in status "RECEIVED" for the last 5 hours, could you please advise?

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey mariano.alfonso,

Apologies for the delay and inconvenience this issue may have caused.  However, it seems the upload the backend pushed went into the lock as well.  All uploads should be completed now if you can confirm on your end.

For future uploads, please refrain from pushing multiples in a short amount of time.  It seems there were couple pushed between Oct 9-10.  Once an upload completes, another can be pushed.  Customer best practice is to push once per week.

Thanks,
Justin

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

mariano.alfonso
Level 1
Level 1

File import is still showing up as "RECEIVED". Please advise.

Thanks,

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey mariano.alfonso,

Can you private message me the company and inventory name?  This can be done by hovering over my username and selecting the 'Send Message' option.

Thanks,
Justin

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey mariano.alfonso,

Thanks for the info!  It seems this upload is stuck due to a party lock.  I will reach out to the backend team to clear this and push through a new upload.

Thanks,
Justin

ok, I will keep an eye on the process.

Thanks Justin.

Hey Justin,

File still showing up as "RECEIVED", do you know how long it takes to be unlocked?

Thanks,

Hey mariano.alfonso,

The case has been filed and I was told they would manually push a new one to complete afterwards.  I am unsure the timeline but should be completed by end of day.  I will let you know when I receive updates.

Thanks,
Justin

Hi Justin,

I just checked and status is still "RECEIVED".

Thanks,

Hey mariano.alfonso,

Strange let me check some things on my side and reach out to the backend team.  They should have deleted that upload and pushed a new one but perhaps they deleted the wrong one.  I am messaging the member that reached out to me now.

Thanks,
Justin

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey mariano.alfonso,

Apologies for the delay and inconvenience this issue may have caused.  However, it seems the upload the backend pushed went into the lock as well.  All uploads should be completed now if you can confirm on your end.

For future uploads, please refrain from pushing multiples in a short amount of time.  It seems there were couple pushed between Oct 9-10.  Once an upload completes, another can be pushed.  Customer best practice is to push once per week.

Thanks,
Justin

Hi Justin,

It's good now. Sorry, I made a few uploads as I was testing the tool. I've just uploaded my final version, will let you know if I have any issues.

Thanks a lot for your assistance.

Mariano.

Hey Mariano,

No worries, I understand!  If you see any issues with that upload let me know.  If all appears correctly, please select this post as an accepted answer so we know that this thread is closed out.

Thanks,
Justin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: