cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

[SNTC] CSV Import/Uploading Processing data disappeared.

gsalas111
Level 1
Level 1

I've been utilizing SNTC for over a year, doing month to month CSV imports, as well as collecter discovery/upload.

It appears even when in comprehesive view, my imported data, as well as every reported instance of Upload Processing, has seemingly disappeared from the portal.

Has anyone experienced a similar issue before?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

taywelch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Thank you for your reply!

I believe the missing CSV uploads is a result of the SNTC portal migration to 4.0. All of the CSV imports before the migration will not show in the new 4.0 portal and they will need to be resubmitted if you would like to see them in the new portal. Please see the link below which provides more information on the SNTC 4.0 release. 

https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/smart-net-total-care-blogs/sntc-4-0-customer-faq/ba-p/3202576?attachment-id=115915 

Kind regards,

Taylor

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

taywelch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hello,

Would you be able to send me a screenshot of what you are seeing via private message?

I have checked your portal instance in the comprehensive view, and all of the data is present I wonder if you still have any filters in place.

Thanks,

Taylor

taywelch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Thank you for your reply!

I believe the missing CSV uploads is a result of the SNTC portal migration to 4.0. All of the CSV imports before the migration will not show in the new 4.0 portal and they will need to be resubmitted if you would like to see them in the new portal. Please see the link below which provides more information on the SNTC 4.0 release. 

https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/smart-net-total-care-blogs/sntc-4-0-customer-faq/ba-p/3202576?attachment-id=115915 

Kind regards,

Taylor

Taylor -

Thank you very much for your prompt response, I appreciate it. I'd like to indicate this to my management and then consider reloading and importing again. If you don't mind, I do some other follow up questions:

Is there any documentation reflecting such?

Is this a scenario I should anticipate for future upgrade/migrations?

Regards,

Gilbert

I do apologize - I didn't initally see the provided link. Thank you again!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: