Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC inventory

Greetings all,

How do we see our inventory in SNTC? Should this be done automatically after the collector has run or I have to upload a file? I can see all of my devices discovered by the collector. Please advise on next steps to be taken. Thank you

3 Replies 3

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

If you are running default collection SNTC profile (which is recommended), it will run discovery (on manage device list), inventory/collection and upload to SNTC portal. If this has been ran then no need to run separate upload profile.

Thanks,
Supriya

Thank you for the quick reply. I am assuming i am using the default SNTC profile. Since i do not have to run a separate upload file to the SNTC portal, where/how do i locate the inventory of our devices in SNTC?

Hi,

If I understand your question correctly, then SNTC portal shows data from only latest successful inventory uploaded based on inventory selected. You can confirm on latest inventory status by going to SNTC portal and selecting 'upload processing' which will show inventory name and status with date. If you have any question on specific inventory, please private message me collector id or inventory name.

Thanks,

Supriya