Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC No upload

Steps were followed successfully, entitlements uploaded as well. But no upload processing is displayed  and the Inventory is displayed as  ALL_inventory (0)

CSPC GUI 2.6

CCO ID : Inj***

Text has been masked to preserve data privacy.  Please provide sensitive information via private message, and only at the request of our experts. Thank you!

3 Replies 3

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

It looks like we just need to check and see if your CSPC has been able to successfully upload yet to the SNTC Portal so that it can start to display your Inventory Name.

Can you please verify if you were able to discover any devices on your CSPC?  After we discover a few devices, we will want to run a "Collection Profile" which will do our device inventory and attempt to upload the data to the Portal.

Can you please show me a screenshot of your Collection Profile jobs?

Thank you,

Jarrett

Please note that I ran collection profile and nothing is showing on services website.

Attached reports for your reference.

Hello,
I am not able to view the last attachment that you posted. However it sounds like the CSPC currently may not have access to issue an upload from your firewall. Can you please check to see if these ports are allowed on your firewall for uploads?
72.163.7.113 concsoweb-prd.cisco.com Port 443
Thank you,
Jarrett
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: