Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC not show SN (Serial Number)

Hello,

In my CSCP I see the SN of devices, but in the SNTC portal the SN is not showed.

- I am use the CSCP version 2.8

- My setting to check duplicate SN is: Settings > Discovery Settings > Serial Number Duplicate Check = Yes

What could be the problem?

sntc-SN.png

Regards
---
Everton
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Everton,

Can you click on Modify Collection Profile for your custom Collection Profile <> Profile Details tab and type this into the service name box smartnet_total_care and see if you can run a new upload to see if your SN gets processed.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Dannis Bounvilay
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Everton,

Do you know if you're uploading with the Collection Profile or an Upload Profile? If you are using an Upload Profile, best practice would be to go under Settings <> Manage Upload Profiles <> Select the Upload Profile <> Select Single Collection Profile radio button and make sure the Upload Inventory box is checked.

Thanks!

Hi @Dannis Bounvilay , thanks by reply.

I have two Collection Profile. One of them I believe to be a default profile because I can not edit - Profile name: SNTC.

Another one was created by me and I defined the informations that are collected

CollectionProfiles.png

What I not understand is that in my Upload Profile, I can only choose the SNTC Collection profile.

Asked your question, I did upload with the Upload Profile below.

UploadProfile.png

Regards
---
Everton

Hi Everton,

Can you click on Modify Collection Profile for your custom Collection Profile <> Profile Details tab and type this into the service name box smartnet_total_care and see if you can run a new upload to see if your SN gets processed.

Thanks!

Hi @Dannis Bounvilay 

Thank you for your time and assistance. I did the change suggested and after this, all works as I need.

Regards
---
Everton
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: