Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC Portal Acess Issue

Added Solucoes
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Customer has registered on SNTC portal and confirmed his access sucessfully on Dec, 16 and now, when he tries to access SNTC Portal page, he is directed to SNTC Register page.

Could you help us, please?

Luciano.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I have checked the customer account status and set up looks good.

You may want to take a look at Portal Guide to see how to go about setting up an initial inventory.

Once an upload has been received and processed, the portal will start to display all the options and reports available.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please send the CCO of the customer via private message for troubleshooting the access issue.

Thank you for sharing the details. The registration information was not updated at SNTC end, fix has been applied. Please ask customer to retry accessing the portal and let us know in case of any issues.

Regards,

Suchita

Hi,

Did a remote access with customer and now SNTC portal access is working with customer´s user, but we noticed that we have only few options available on SNTC like Administration e Colletctors.

We not installed collector on customer, so there is no information on SNTC Portal yet and no inventory, but I remember that on other customers, the first time we accessed the SNTC Portal we had other options available.

It can be a problem with customer user or SNTC portal?

Thanks in advance.

I have checked the customer account status and set up looks good.

You may want to take a look at Portal Guide to see how to go about setting up an initial inventory.

Once an upload has been received and processed, the portal will start to display all the options and reports available.

This doesn't work for me. I'm not "directed to the Get Started page upon login" where I might "import your inventory through a CSV file import, or automate device collection through a collector" instead I get sent to a page suggesting "You do not currently have access to Smart Services Connection." from there I can click register "https://www.cisco.com/web/smartservices/sntc.html" which restarts the loop. if I register it says I am already registered and redirects to "You do not currently have access to Smart Services Connection." if I sign in it goes straight to "You do not currently have access to Smart Services Connection."

Can you please test your access again and confirm if it is still not loading the portal?

Thanks,

Brandon

I can now sign in.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: