cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC Portal Assigning Roles

Jabrahamson1
Level 1
Level 1

Last week I did the initial steps to setup the SNTC portal. After that, I recieved two emails:

"Thank you for requesting access to Smart Net Total Care portal. Our records show that your company already has a Delegated Administrator... We have forwarded your request to your Delegated Administrator and this person is responsible to grant/deny your access."

So, I work with the Delegated Administrator and continue on by following the directions...

"...has requested access to the Smart Net Total Care portal. Since you are the existing Delegated Administrator for your company, we are forwarding this request to you. You can grant/deny access to this user by logging in to theCisco Service Access Management tool."

So, we go to the CSAM tool to grant access. In that tool there are no Roles to apply at all. There are 2 SNTC roles expected, but all are absent.

Under "other" in the tool bar I can see a subscribe to Smart Net Total Care so we click that...

"The Service Subscription to your company is in progress. A notification will be sent to you and the Delegated Administrator when this service association to your company is complete."

It has been 5 days and nothing has changed. Should we start over, or is there something wrong in what we have done? We followed all the online documentation up until the point where CSAM did not fulfill its end of the directions.

thanks!

5 Replies 5

Jabrahamson1
Level 1
Level 1

Update on this.  Still not able to assign roles. My initial post was a month ago - so that is about  1 month and 5 days without being able to assign the proper roles.

Can anyone assist with information? I have seen another post from another user referring to a sync issue.

I have attempted to get this portal up and running under our appropriate login and it hits this wall every time.

I see that your CCOID has no contract or company associations.  From your post, it looks like you are working with your company's delegated admin.  Please either have your company's delegated admin post details of the issue, or provide that admin's CCOID so we can investigate further.

Kevin,

Please see Altanoc NSG's account.  it is the delegated admin.

thanks

It doesn't look like your company got "enabled" for SNTC during the registration process, that's why the SNTC roles aren't showing up.  We are currently investigating the cause and working to get that enablement step completed for you.  Will update you soon.

Thank you!