cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC Portal/Inventory of WLC and attached devices.

Brett Walters
Level 1
Level 1

I am converting 7 access points from autonomous into a 2504 WLC - which then removes those AP's from SNMP discovery individually - and doesn't seem to filter through the 2504 discovery.  Is this a configuration issue to be corrected, or do all my access points now have to be tracked manually outside of SNTC since they aren't discoverable?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Camplejohn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The LWAPs will be inventoried as part of collection from the WLC.  They will show up in the Portal just fine as equipment as long as the collector can successfully collect from the WLC.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Chris Camplejohn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The LWAPs will be inventoried as part of collection from the WLC.  They will show up in the Portal just fine as equipment as long as the collector can successfully collect from the WLC.

I guess we will see after the change to the portal this weekend where we can delete everything and start over.  Right now, I don't see any indication that the joined access point is part of the WLC.  It just lists the WLC - and the access point separately where it was discovered before.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: