Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC Portal - most menu options are missing

Hi,

I am currently logged into SNTC, however, I am not able to see the status of any uploads or any other menus in the portal. What I can see appears to be very restricted?

Library - Get Started

Administration - All Collectors

There are no other options showing?

Is this a permissions issue? CSPC has successfully completed an upload.

Andrew

1 Reply 1

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Assuming the company you are connecting to is BxxxxxxxY XX LD an upload has just occurred today.  however it seems that only a discovery was performed and then an upload.  A discovery is not sufficient to bring inventory data to the portal. and if you do an "UPLOAD" just after a discovery without a collection it will just bring that minimal information.

You do have some restrictions for modifying and viewing several areas since you are assigned as a "user" not an administrator on SNTC portal. You should  change that since you are the DA for your company on https://cdceb.cloudapps.cisco.com/csam and you can modify your role to customer administrator

A discovery learns minimal information about the device and place them on the managed device list.

The you will need to schedule a 'COLLECTION PROFILE " and run it.  Additionally on SNTC a "UPLOAD PROFILE" is not necessary because it is redundant.  the COLLECTION PROFILE already has a feature to upload the data to the portal at the end of its process

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: