cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC Portal Provisioning - Incomplete

ryanclabaugh
Level 4
Level 4

I have a self-serve SNTC Portal provisioning in progress but is stalled at the moment.  A few weeks ago a client and I walked through the self-serve onboarding process.  Shortly thereafter, the SNTC portal was accessible but was not fully provisioned.  More specifically, we have no CSAM access and many of the dashboards and other navigational components on the left-pane of the portal screen are simply not present.  We were able to register a new Collector which has been deployed on customer premise however, all uploads are subsequently failing.  I don't know if the portal needs to be "kicked" or even re-provisioned but at this time, this client is unable to use their SNTC Portal.  Suggestions?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Did you notice any errors during collection and upload at collector end?
Do you have any screenshot of upload failure?

CSAM and SNTC portal set up seems to be complete.

The DA has not yet accepted CSAM legal terms though.
The DA (Michael in this case) can login to CSAM Tool and accept the legal terms. Once that is complete, DA can navigate through CSAM tool and go about user management.
CSAM Tool Url: https://cdceb.cloudapps.cisco.com/csam

On SNTC Portal side, set up looks good too.

Portal will start displaying all other options once there is at least one upload received and processed.

Regards,
Suchita

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Did you notice any errors during collection and upload at collector end?
Do you have any screenshot of upload failure?

CSAM and SNTC portal set up seems to be complete.

The DA has not yet accepted CSAM legal terms though.
The DA (Michael in this case) can login to CSAM Tool and accept the legal terms. Once that is complete, DA can navigate through CSAM tool and go about user management.
CSAM Tool Url: https://cdceb.cloudapps.cisco.com/csam

On SNTC Portal side, set up looks good too.

Portal will start displaying all other options once there is at least one upload received and processed.

Regards,
Suchita

Suchita,

Thank you for the response!  I will be engaging with this client again on Friday and will provide the details you requested at that time.  I had only ever seen the CSAM URL by way of the "Other Useful Links" call out within the portal and that is not displaying with this customer at present.  Perhaps after the DA accepts the legal terms the rest of the functions will render on the page. I will keep the thread posted.

I wanted to update.  I worked with this client and he set himself up as the DA.  We also issued CBR rights to myself to his body of information.  It has been over a week now and there has been no change to his portal or to my visibility to the company's assets.  Do you have any thoughts?

Hello Ryan,

Your CBR role is inactive at the moment. There is a known issue in CSAM tool due to which role assignment gets inactivated if a start and end date is selected while assigning the role.

Please ask customer DA to access CSAM tool and perform CBR role assignment on your userid once again and leave start date and end date blank this time. This should fix the issue.

Coming back to SNTC portal,  there is no inventory set up yet.

You may want to ask Customer Admin to look at below resource and get started with initial inventory creation (either through CSV file import or through CSPC collector)

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/services/sntc/portal_user_guide.html#initial-inventory

Once there is at least one inventory upload processed, all of the portal functionality including reports will be enabled.

Regards, Suchita

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: