cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC Portal Report Error No Data The Grid returned no rows due to query or filters

emanu26
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Looking for some help with an error I receive when trying to bring up a report in the SNTC portal. When I go to my reports, I get a blank screen and an error, "No Data the grid returned no rows due to the query or filters."

Collector has working for some time and uploads are successfully processed.

I would appreciate any clue as to what the problem may be.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for the details. I reviewed your account. There were multiple uploads that came in today out of which latest upload contained only discovery data and no collection data. You may want to look at the post and make sure your collection profile is set up properly.

Regards,

Suchita

View solution in original post

Thanks for the help. Finally resolved the problem. It turns out that we were running the upload job after the discovery and collection jobs. The upload job was sending data that seemed to zero out the inventory. 

In our case, all we need to do is run discovery and collect. When we do this everything works as expected. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello There, 

Can you send me your userid and company name via private message so I can take a look at your portal?

Regards,

Suchita

emanu26
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Suchita,

The company name is ******

My CCOID is ******

My email is ******

Best,
Ed

*** Text has been masked to preserve data privacy.  Please provide sensitive information via private message, and only at the request of our experts. Thank you!

Thanks for the details. I reviewed your account. There were multiple uploads that came in today out of which latest upload contained only discovery data and no collection data. You may want to look at the post and make sure your collection profile is set up properly.

Regards,

Suchita

Thanks for the help. Finally resolved the problem. It turns out that we were running the upload job after the discovery and collection jobs. The upload job was sending data that seemed to zero out the inventory. 

In our case, all we need to do is run discovery and collect. When we do this everything works as expected.