Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC portal support

Hello SNTC Support:

We have recently discovered that our access to SNTC Portal has been set to read-only, and we lost any and all administrative privileges to add/remove users or segments. Is there any way to gain administrative access back? Who would be the person to connect to? 

Thank you,

Alex Kulinchenko

CCO ID: akou***

*** Text has been masked to protect personally identifiable information. We ask that you provide this type of information only via personal message after a Cisco expert has requested it.

2 Replies 2

CC Cisco
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
How did you determine your access is no longer there? Please provide any screenshots of the errors you receive and list some of the action you were trying to perform unsuccessfully.

Regards.

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Alexander,

I checked that your role is active as DA for account for which you are customer admin. I would like to know more what issue are you having or what error do you see when you are trying to assign role to others via CSAM. Private message me any proprietary information or screenshot from CSAM.

Thanks,
Supriya

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: