Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC Portal Upload issue

bandav92
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Could you please help me in the following questions.

I have exported .csv file from CSPC and uploaded it to SNTC portal. Later I figured out that reports from my portal does not include module/sub modules. Do we see modules only when directly uploaded to portal from CSPC.

Since i already have existing chasis information in my portal. Will do upload profile job from CSPC create duplicate entries in SNTC.

Thanks,

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hello,
You would need to include also modules as part of your CSV for them to be found on the Portal. If you use a CSPC upload, it will help take care of these details automatically.
To avoid duplication, please use unique Inventory names for your CSV and CSPC Uploads.
Thank you,
Jarrett

View solution in original post

Hello,

Thanks for the screenshot.  It looks like you currently have 3 inventories names on the Portal available.

You currently only have "CPSC_FINAL" selected for view.  Your CSPC upload will go into the inventory name "Inventory List".  Can you try to change your selection to just Inventory List and see if your data starts to appear?

Thank you,

Jarrett

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hello,
You would need to include also modules as part of your CSV for them to be found on the Portal. If you use a CSPC upload, it will help take care of these details automatically.
To avoid duplication, please use unique Inventory names for your CSV and CSPC Uploads.
Thank you,
Jarrett

Thanks Jarrett, I have another issue with CSPC upload profile. When i try to run upload profile job, it looks like it is running but  does not show any progress. It shows 0% all the time.

Could you please help me if there is any thing that i need to do. Ports are enabled.

Thanks,

Vishnu

Hello,

I do see that you have recent uploads on the SNTC Portal, can you please check the top left menu and see if you have selected your Inventory Name?

Thank you,

Jarrett

Jarret, thanks for you quick reply. So Below are the steps i performed,

I uploaded .CSV file month ago and figured out that report is missing modules. The name of the inventory was CSPC_FINAL. I still have the devices showing in my portal.

I upgraded my CSPC to 2.7.4 and started another discovery. But this time, I uploaded directly from CSPC to SNTC portal successfully.

When i logged in to my SNTC portal, I dont see my new upload processing.

Please see the attached snap shots

Hello,

Thanks for the screenshot.  It looks like you currently have 3 inventories names on the Portal available.

You currently only have "CPSC_FINAL" selected for view.  Your CSPC upload will go into the inventory name "Inventory List".  Can you try to change your selection to just Inventory List and see if your data starts to appear?

Thank you,

Jarrett

Yes Jarrett, It shows info now with chasis and modules :). Thank you 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: