Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC Portal

Hello, We have trouble to register the client in the SNTC portal.  Our client already has a cisco active advisor portal active on services .cisco.com. Our client has an active sntc contract. Please, provide support. 

6 Replies 6

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Could you please try registering client one more time? if issue persist, please share screenshot of error, client name, Serial # as well contract information in private message.

Thanks,

Supriya

when we log in services.cisco.com so we could register the client, but the website already direct us to Smart advisor and it is not giving us the option to register the client for the SNTC portal. In that case how do we proceed?

Hi,

I have private messaged you so please update me with detail so i can assist you better.

Thanks,

Supriya

Hi user,

You sent me below via private message:

"Sorry for the delay. Total user error on his part. When he logged into site, it was defaulting to the Cisco SmartAdvisor menu choice. I advised and he was able to get into SNTC"

After above, I received company name, contract information and SN from you. I am not able to find company in SNTC portal. So I am not sure if your issue is resolved or not. With provided information, what I understand is customer needs to follow self-registration process for on-boarding. I have provided related document as well. Please do reach out back to me if you have any question.

Thanks,

Supriya

Hi,

I have updated you via private message. I would like to have following to understand issue better.

Could you please tell me if self on-boarding procedure has been done for given user or not? did you receive any email mentioning any error/success during on-boarding? Did you receive any DA assignment email from system?

Thanks,
Supriya

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: